Few Tips for a Fit and Healthy Diwali 2017 :
1. Diwali without sweets is like a tea without sugar.They are hard to resist and when there are colorful sweets, it impossible for anyone to resist. Remember the fact is when you taste that sweets you are compromising your healthy Diwali because Indians are genetically prone to diabetes so, always take the sugar and starch as minimum as possible.
2. Now days chemicals preservatives are used in sweets which causes the severe problem like damage to our kidneys and liver.It also causes asthma attack and cancer.
3. Some sweets have silver coating over the top. Avoid that also because that silver is adulterated by aluminium and aluminium is a hazardous metal which can accumulate in our body and can also enter the brain.
4. Diwali is like incomplete without the Firecrackers. But how much air pollution increases
which affect the ecosystem. So, to avoid the pollution buy as little firecrackers as possible, because this can also stop us from polluting our environment.
5. Many accident happen while bursting firecrackers. Keep precautions to avoid that accident because Diwali is the festival of joy and happiness. Always wear shoes and burn firecrackers under the adult supervision
6. Always light the firecrackers away from crowded areas or from the roadsides, because that can be dangerous for the general public.
7. The firecrackers we burst produce so much noise that might damage our ears. Wear earplugs while exposed to explosive firecrackers.
8. Drinking alcohol is like a fashion now a days. It is better to say ‘NO’ to liquor because if you take excess then drinking would possibly lead to unconsciousness, lever damage and many other problems. So, visit your friends and family instead of taking alcohol.
9. Diwali is a festival that brings lots of happiness for everyone so make it special especially if there had been any unpleasantness with your family or friends in your past. Make a fresh start and wish them a ‘Happy Diwali’.
Make this healthy Diwali special for yourself, your family and your friends.
This post was last modified on October 8, 2017