Trick to Hide Drives of your Computer:
1. Right click on My Computer Icon.
2. You will find the ‘Manage Option’ in the pop menu, click on it.
3. Computer Management Window will open.
4. In this window, you will find Disk Management option, click on it.
5. Navigate and right click to the drive you want to hide from the various drives.
6. Click on the ‘Change drive Letter or Path’ option.
7. A window will appear with Add, Change and Remove options.
8. Select Remove option and click on OK button.
9. Now this drive is not visible in your ‘My Computer’.
You have successfully hidden drive and your important data. But if in future you want to show this drive in ‘My Computer’ as you are facing problem in accessing your data contained in that drive, then you have just follow few steps.
Steps to Un-hide drives:
2. Navigate and right click to the drive you want to un-hide from the various drives.
3. Click on the ‘Change drive Letter or Path’ option.
4. A window will appear with Add, Change and Remove options.
5. Select Add option.
6. Assign letter to the drive and click on OK button.
7. Now the hidden drives is become visible again in your ‘My Computer’.
This post was last modified on March 17, 2015