To delete cache history in Mozilla Firefox is not tough and it will take less then a minute to clear all the cache history. The process to delete cache history in Mozilla Firefox is very safe as it will delete only the selected items according to your choice and not any other data from your computer or system.
Steps to Delete Cache History in Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox Browser.
2. At the top, you will find the Firefox button with down arrow symbol, click on it.
3. Choose History option from the various options.
4. Select the Clear Recent History from the History Menu Options.
5. A Clear Recent History Window will open with many options.
7. Tick the check box option in front of each option which ever you wish to delete like download history, cookies etc.
8. Click on Clear Now button.
9. All the history will be removed from your cache as this window will close.
Shortcut way to Delete Cache History in Mozilla Firefox:
There is also a shortcut key combination to delete cache history in Mozilla Firefox. This shortcut way will make the process simpler and reduces the number of steps to be followed.
After pressing this, follow step 6 – 9 for deleting cache history in Mozilla Firefox.
Once you delete cache history in Mozilla Firefox, it will not only show accurate results on webpages (as the browser shows real time data) but also increase the browsing speed.
This post was last modified on March 17, 2015