To Format Computer with Windows 7 using Pen Drive/USB Stick, you can refer to my post : “Format Hard drive with USB drive”
Now I am sharing the steps on how to Format Computer with Windows 7 and Install Windows 7 by using DVD :
1. Insert the Windows 7 Bootable DVD into the DVD Drive and reboot your Computer.
2. When the Computer is rebooting, the message will appear “press any key to Boot from the CD”. Just press any key from your keyboard like 1,2,3 F,H,K etc.
3. After pressing the key, Windows will start loading the Installation files and Windows 7 Setup will start.
4. The Window will appear, in which you have to select the language, time and currency.
5. After selection, click on Install now and as you click on it Setup will load in 2-3 minutes.
6. If you agree with the terms and conditions of license, then click on I agree.
8. In the next step, you have to select the partition/drive where you want to Install the Windows 7 and click on next. The selected Drive must have approximately 6 gb( 5710 mb) free space.
9. As you click next, Windows 7 Installation will start and it takes about an hour or 1.5 hour, depending upon the speed of your computer.
10. After Installing Windows 7, your system will reboot and give the same message of press any key to boot, but this time don’t press any key and wait for 2-3 seconds till your computer finishes the Installation process.
11. As Installation is completed, you will get the Window where you can set Windows username and password if you wish to.
12. Then you have to insert the Windows 7 Product Key and press next and depending on your location you can enter the time and location for Network.
13. After this you can insert the Drivers DVD/CD and install the Drivers.
This is what a Noob knows about how to Format Computer with Windows 7 and Install Windows 7. Suggestions and Critics are always welcome to my Geekland. So today we learned “Steps on how to Format Computer with Windows 7 DVD and Installation”, next we will learn “Steps on how to Format Computer with Windows XP DVD/CD and Installation”.