Storage time of Dairy Products in Refrigerator:
Storage time of fruits in Refrigerator:
|Sour fruits||1-3 weeks|
Storage time of Vegetables in Refrigerator:
|Gherkin (Khira)||1-3 days|
|Corn cob||1-2 days|
Never keep Peach, Pears, Green Bananas, tomatoes and plumps in fridge.
Always take care of few Refrigerator rules to maintain food hygiene :
2. Try to avoid the use of deep bowls to kept leftovers.
3. When you bring fruits, vegetables from market; wash them, make them dry and keep them in a fridge as the room temperature always favour the growth of harmful bacteria.
4. Keep the hot food containers away from milk and meat.
5. Always loosen the lid of containers contains the hot food; until it cool down. After that closed it tightly.
6. Keep milk, meat and leftover food little bit inside from the edge of the shelf. So when you open the door of the fridge there will be no danger of spilling them.
7. Always keep eggs in a egg-container; so they will not break.
8. The area from where cool air expels out, do not keep anything close to it. Otherwise, it the fridge will not cool down.
9. Set refrigerator temperature at colder.