Copying Power Point Presentation Slides in Microsoft Word :
1. Open Microsoft Power Point Presentation
2. Click on the Office Button icon
3. From the drop down menu list, select Publish option
4. Select Create Handouts in Microsoft Office Word
6. Select the Page Layout in Microsoft Office Word from various options
7. This will show all Slides one by one as an image, with or without notes as shown below:
Embed Power Point Presentation Slides in Microsoft Word:
1. Open Microsoft Word
2. Select and click on the Insert option from the tool bar menus
3. Select Object drop down menu and click on Object option
4. The Object window will open where you can find two options: Create new and Create from Files
5. Create New: allows you to insert new object type from various options into your document. If you check Display as icon option then the object will be displayed as an icon into your document. When you click on that icon then it will open the Microsoft Power Point to create new presentations
b. Link to File: If you check it, then it will insert the content of the browsed file into your document and create a link to the source file. All the changes made in the source file reflect into your current document.
c. Display as icon: If you check it, then it shows an icon in your document that represents the content of the browsed file. When you click on icon it will open the file with its content.
You can also check out Microsoft Official Website for further information.
This post was last modified on August 25, 2017