Steps to use outlook express backup in personal folder file (.pst) format are:
1. Go to Start.
2. Navigate to All Programs and click on it.
3. There you will find Microsoft Office folder, click on it.
4. From there, open the Microsoft Outlook Express.
5. In the Microsoft outlook express window, click on File menu.
6. In the list of menus navigate to the “Import and Export” option, click on it.
8. In the opened wizard select the “Import from another program or file” option from various options and click on next.
9. As you click next, a ” Import a file” wizard will open, there you have to select the type of file you want to import from various options, choose personal folder file (.pst) as its recommended also, click on next.
10. A new wizard will open in which you have to browse the location from where you want to import the file.
11. In option menu in the same wizard, “replace duplicates with items imported” remains selected and click on next.
12. A new last wizard with the title “Import personal folders” will open, do not change the default settings, and click on finish.
Now your outlook express backup in personal folder file (.pst) format is useful for you again, as you have recovered all your data back and you can carry forward your work.