Steps to Increase the speed of your computer by msconfig :
1. Go to the start menu.
2. Navigate to the run dialogue box.
3. Type msconfig and press Enter.
4. System configuration window will open.
5. Click on the start up tab from the various tabs.
6. This will show information about all the programs that will start as your computer reboots.
7. Uncheck the unnecessary processes and click on apply and OK.
8. Keep in mind that does not stop those that will run for windows.
Delete unnecessary file from different location to increase the speed of your computer:
1. Type %temp% in the run dialogue box.
2. It will open a new window showing the long list of files called temporary internet file.
3. Select all files by Ctrl + A.
4. Delete them permanently from your system by Shift + Delete.
1. Type temp in the run dialogue box.
2. It will open the list of files in the new window.
3. Select all the files in the folder.
4. Delete them permanently from your computer.
1. Type prefetch in the run dialogue box.
2. Shows the list of files in the new window.
3. Select all and delete them all from your system.
All these steps will reduce the load on the RAM (Random Access Memory) of your computer and increase the speed of your computer. But guys you must do it daily or atleast once in a week to maintain and increase the speed of your computer.
This post was last modified on March 17, 2015