Muskmelon is a species of class melon that has been found into many varieties like such as the Honey Dew, Casaba, and Persian etc. They are also known by the name of Cantaloupes. The word Muskmelon is divided into two words – Musk is a Persian word which means kind of perfume; melon is a French word meaning “apple-shaped melon”. Muskmelon is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C and of potassium.
Usages of Muskmelon :
1. Muskmelon is not only a good source of sugar but also of carbohydrates, iron, proteins, and calories, Vitamin A, Vitamin B and Vitamin C. All these are important for proper nourishment of our body.
2. Muskmelons are very useful for the removal of diseases related to urine and breeding (reproduction).
3. It is advantageous to have muskmelon after meal when suffer from stones related diseases.
5. Eat seeds with musk-melon as it increase the power to remember, provides nourishment to the body, keep away from diseases and act like “PANACEA” (Rambhan Dava ;cure all diseases)
6. Regular intake of muskmelon is very advantageous in case of Blood Pressure and Heart related problems.
7. Beneficial for stomach and intestine. It keep them clean.
This post was last modified on November 9, 2016, 8:26 pm