If anyone turns on your computer and tries to access your important information or any confidential files the in such situation the best idea is to hide folder using disappear icon containing information or confidential data from any drive. To hide folder using disappear icon containing some confidential information from unauthorized access, you have to follow the below few steps as they are easy and took less than a minute to maintain the security of your computer or system.
The steps to hide folder using Disappear Icon are as:
1. Select the folder or file you want to hide, Press F2 (Function Key) from the keyboard to rename it.
2. In place of existing name, Press Alt + 0160. This step disappears the name of the selected folder.
3. Right click on the same selected folder and navigate to the Properties Option in the popup menus.
4. Select the Customize Option from the Properties Options.
5. At the bottom of Customize window, you will find the Change Icon Option, Click on it.
6. From the group of icons select the white space (Disappear Icon) from them.
7. Selection of this icon will hide folder and file from any drive.
8. Mouse hover only makes the presence of the hidden folder or file.
We now know how to hide folder using disappear icon but now we need to learn how to un hide folder using disappear icon which were hidden by customization. For this, you have to just rename the hidden folder and files, it will bring that folder to the normal state. Security of information is the foremost thing to be kept in mind while creating any confidential folder and files, as your computer can be accessed by anyone at anytime like by colleagues in office, spouse, children, friends at home etc. So, now you can hide folder using disappear icon to avoid unwanted access which is not so tough and only the basic knowledge of computer is needed.
Meet the noobie behind this blog. I am always open to knowledge and learning. I love to work on WordPress and admire the blogger community. I have a keen interest in new blogging niches. Here we are sharing quotes and wishes images on different topics, festivals, holidays and events.
View all posts by GeekNoob