Google translate will show its best result for short sentences. It shows accurate result usually in case of short paragraph or text. But it has some limitations like other translation services API (Application Programming Interface) like it does not show accurate results always, mostly when the translation is longer shows some unreadable symbols in place of some words.
Google translate follows a specific method for translation that is if no language is selected then it will translate the whole written text into the English. But when targeted language is selected then it will convert the whole written text into English first then to targeted language.
Google Translate procedure for translation services
Source Text —> English —-> Targeted Language
In 2011, Google launched Google translate for iOS application which acceptted input in the form of voice in 15 languages and allowed its translation on more than 50 languages.
Google Translate Online.
For translation all you have to have to do is:
1. Open the Official Online Google Translate website.
2. Write the word, phrase or paragraph, you want to convert.
3. Select the language from which you want to convert that is the Source or From language.
4. Select the language to which you want to translate that is the Destination or To language.
5. Click Translate.
Google Translate Offline.
In Google Translate Offline you do not need to open the online Official Google Translate website, write the text or even copy – paste any text and also no selecting the languages. All you have to do is download the Google translate Client in your system or computer.
1. Download and install Google Translate Client.
2. Click on Its Icon G.
3. A window will open; select the language from the list of languages in you want the translation.
4. Enable the Google Translate Icon, it becomes orange in color on enabling.
5. Now open the text you want to translate – mails, documents, Webpages without opening the Google translate website again and again.
6. Select the text from source; click on the Google Translate Client Icon appearing just after the selected text.
7. It will show the whole text translated into the targeted language in the pop up window. From there you can reply to it, replace it to other languages etc.
Google Translate Client is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 10.