What is the enable save and quit option in Mozilla Firefox? In today’s busy life we don’t have time and so we try to do things fast. But sometimes due to certain conditions we have to leave out unfinished work and proceed for some other work as per need. Similarly if you are searching for something or some topic and you have several tabs open in Mozilla Firefox, suddenly you needed to go out or your boss asked you to finish some other paperwork and he asked you to turn off the computer. Now in this case your hard work and progress on the topic you were searching for would go in vain. So we will enable save and quit option in Mozilla Firefox to fight such sorts of problem so that when you open Mozilla Firefox again you can continue with your previous work where you had left it from. Now the problem is how to enable save and quit option in Mozilla Firefox. No worries its very easy and quick. You just have to follow few simple steps and you can do it.
Let us enable save and quit option in Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.
2. In the address bar type about:config and hit enter.
3. Mozilla Firefox will give you a warning saying: This might void your warranty! Changing these advanced settings can be harmful to the stability, security, and performance of this application. You should only continue if you are sure of what you are doing.
4. It will also give you a check box with a message beside it saying Show this warning next time.
5. Mozilla Firefox will give you a button in the end saying I will be careful, I promise! Click on the button.
6. A window with a search bar just below the address bar will open with lots of thing below it.
7. Type browser.showQuitWarning in the search bar.
8. Under preference name you will see browser.showQuitWarning and value is set to false.
9. Double click on browser.showQuitWarning and value will turn to true.
That is how you successfully enable save and quit option in Mozilla Firefox and every time you would close Mozilla Firefox it will give you save and quit option.
Disable Save and Quit Option in Mozilla FirefoxEnable Save and Quit Option in Mozilla Firefox
GeekNoob :I am a geek computer user, started as a noob blogger, now a problogger. I am always open to knowledge and learning. I don’t believe things until I practically apply them. That is it for now, will keep adding as I come to know myself more.