Two Ways to Download Facebook Videos Free and Quickly:
1. By using Facebook Video download Extensions (Add-Ons)
2. By using Facebook Video Downloader Website
Also Read: How to Download You Tube Videos.
How to Use Extensions (Add-Ons) to download Facebook Videos:
1. Download Flash and Video (for Mozilla Firefox): It is a good tool that helps to download Facebook video with a single click. You have to download this add-on and click on it while watching video. It will download the video for you automatically
2. Facebook Video Downloader (Google Chrome): It the best tool that I recommended to download Facebook videos as it is easy to use and actually work with Facebook.
Advantages of using extensions is that they easy to use, free download and trustworthy but every coin has two sides its negatives are slow down the computer speed and using too much of your internet data by showing unwanted advertisements.
How to Download Facebook Videos by Video Downloader Websites:
Steps to use Facebook Video Downloader Websites:
1. First all open the webpage for eg: savefrom
2. Now open login your Facebook account and open any video from there.
3. Now right click on it, there you find the copy video URL option.
4. Click on that option, now paste that URL in the box you find in webpage .
5. You will a arrow sign just adjacent to that box. After inserting the video link, click on that arrow.
6. Now your video is downloading. You can save the video in your computer or mobile as it download in mp4 format.
Advantages of using Facebook Video Downloader Websites over Extensions are:
1. Easy to user.
2. User friendly.
3. Less time taking.
4. Do not slow the speed of computer as well as browser.
5. Do not show unnecessary advertisements.
Some Best Websites to download Facebook Videos :
This post was last modified on October 18, 2015, 10:48 pm