Happy Deepavali 2018
in Happy Diwali 20187 months ago
In India Mehandi has its own importance on each and every festival or occasion. Mehndi is considered to be one of the best ornaments a women wears to look beautiful. Mehandi is known by many names like Heena, Henna and Mehndi. The purpose of applying Mehandi is solely one that it beautifies the bodies of women. It is not only popular in India but also in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Middle East. Asian Countries have a very famous custom to adorn mehndi on Diwali. It is a common belief that even Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi adorn Mehandi on palms and foots, therefore before performing any Diwali rituals women apply mahendi. Mehandi has also medicinal value in Ayurveda. Indian marriages are considered to be incomplete without having mehndi ceremony which is called mehandi ki raat.If you are looking for Mehndi 2017, Mehandi Design 2017, Mehandi 2017 diwali, Mehndi for diwali 2017, Design 2017 Mehandi, Mehandi Patterns 2017, Diwali Mehandi Designs 2017, Deepavali mehandi patterns 2017, here is the list of Beautiful Diwali Mehndi Designs Pictures 2017 which you are searching for.
Best Diwali Mehndi Designs 2017 Deepavali Mehandi Patterns
For Indians applying mehandi is must on some festivals and vratas (fasts) like Karva Chauth, Vat Purnima, Diwali, Bhai Dooj, Teej and also for Musilms on Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha. Heena is basically a dye which was used to colour hair initially but now it is applied on hands and feet by women. First it a cool sensation as applied on the palm but slowly it becomes dry and leaves its colour behind. Arabic Mehandi Design, Indian Mehandi Stlye, Mumbai mehandi pattern and Pakistani Heena style are common types of mehandi styles prevailing now a days. Applying mehandi on festivals always brings good luck, health and prosperity as heena is prepared from plant leaves which hold good spirits.
Feet Diwali Mehndi Designs 2017 | Legs Deepavali Mehandi Patterns
Indian Diwali Mehndi Designs 2017 | Mehandi Patterns for Deepavali
Things to be keep in mind before adorning Diwali Mehndi Designs on your palm and feet
1. Do not apply mehandi just after waxing; wait for a day or two as skin pores are open.
2. Always test the Mehndi Cone on small area of your palm before applying to the whole hand as it contains some chemical which may cause burning sensation or react to your skin.
3. Check for expiry date of the mehndi cone. The mehandi cone usually does not have any expiry date but what I am referring to is to make sure that the mehndi cone is not very old.
4. It is recommended not to wash off mehandi once it has dried in order to have dark colour.
5. Do not rub it off once its dry; try to apply oil (mustard) which will help to remove mehandi.
6. For best results leave mehndi for a night and apply 2-3 days before an occasion.
You can easily get the mehandi kuppi or mehndi canopy from market or online at a nominal price, however it is recommended to prepare it at home to avoid the side effects due to allergies to certain components used in mehndi. Try these Diwali Mehndi designs with quality henna and let us know about it in comments.
This post was last modified on August 21, 2017, 5:32 pm
Happy Deepavali 2018 :Happy Deepavali 2018 is the co-owner and content curator for the events and Indian festival section of geeknoob. Happy Diwali 2018 is the name we came up due to the upcoming festival of lights : Deepavali 2018 ! The GeekNoob team wishes you a very happy and prosperous Diwali 2018.