To delete history in Google Chrome just follow these steps:
1. Click on the wrench icon which is located on the right side top part just after the address bar ends and if you do not have any plugins, add-on or extensions icons showing after the address bar.
2. A menu bar with many options will show up.
3. Now there are two ways to go to the desired option that is Clear all Browsing Data.
4. First one is, click on history and it will give you the history details page. Then click on Clear all Browsing Data Button.
5. Second one is, navigate to tools and hover the cursor. Menu with options will be shown, click on Clear Browsing Data.
7. The Clear Browsing Data popup window will show you various options like Clear browsing history, Clear download history, Empty the cache, Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data, Clear saved passwords, Clear saved Auto-fill form data with check-boxes and lastly the Clear Browsing Data Button.
8. The Clear Browsing Data popup window will also give you an option at the top for the time since when you want to delete history in Google Chrome.
9. Select or check the options that you want to perform.
10. Click on Clear Browsing Data Button.
And that is how you can easily and successfully delete history in Google Chrome. For any doubts or further discussion you are always welcome to leave a comment and let me know.