How to customize Windows Media Player default keyboard shortcuts and Add Global Hotkeys
Yesterday I posted a list of keyboard shortcuts for Windows Media Player. Those key shortcuts are default shortcut but there is an add-on WMP Keys which help to add global hotkeys for Windows Media Player or customize Windows Media Player default keyboard shortcuts. To change WMP keys shortcuts windows media player must have a WMP keys plug-in.
Steps to customize Windows Media Player default keyboard shortcuts and Add Global Hotkeys by using Wmpkeys plugin:
How to install WMP Keys plug-in to Add Global Hotkeys to Windows Media Player:
1. Download latest version of wmpkeys.msi from sourceforge
2. To install double click on wmpkeys.msi icon.
3. Start Window Media Player.
4. Turn on WMP keys plug-in in Window Media Player.
Steps to turn on WMP Keys plug-in to customize Windows Media Player (WMP) default keyboard shortcuts:
1. Open Windows Media Player and select Organize and then options…
2. In the Options window click the plug-in tab then click Background from the Category window and then check the box for Wmpkeys Plug-in .Click on the properties button
3. WMPKeys setting windows shows all the default WMP Keys shortcuts. To change or customize any of the shortcuts, select the text box and then press the new keyboard shortcut for the selected function. When you are done with the changes click on OK
4. In the Options window click the Apply button and then OK.
WMP Keys Add-on is a very useful plug-in which makes the usage of Windows Media Player easier and more efficient.
Tags: CUSTOMIZE DEFAULT KEYS SHORTCUTS BY USING WMPKEYS PLUGINSTEPS TO INSTALL WMPKEYS ADDON
GeekNoob :I am a geek computer user, started as a noob blogger, now a problogger. I am always open to knowledge and learning. I don’t believe things until I practically apply them. That is it for now, will keep adding as I come to know myself more.