Windows Media Player is the default media player installed in your computer with Windows Operating System. There are many versions of windows media player like WMP 7, WMP 10, WMP 11 and latest version is Windows Media Player 12 and there are many plugins also to increase its functionality but some add-ons are version specific. Looking for the method to check the version of currently installed windows media player in your computer as may be you updated many times for media player. This is the same problem I had faced when I tried to install Wmpkeys plugin but not able to find the version of Windows Media Player as whenever I opened it; it always show windows media player with no number that indicates the version of it. But soon I will find a way and I will share it in today’s post.
There are many versions of windows media player like WMP 7, WMP 10, WMP 11 and latest version is WMP 12 .So you must know the version of Window Media Player
Ways to Check Version of Windows Media Player :
1. Open Windows Media Player icon by Clicking on its icon
2. Click Help option in the top menu bar
3. Under Help Option select and click “About Windows Media Player”
4. As you click About Windows Media Player window will open and display the current version of Windows Media Player
5. In case when top menu bar is not visible or not able to find Help Option in top menu bar, then you click Alt + H to open About Windows Media Player window to know the version
Tags: monetizeSTEPS TO KNOW VERSION OF WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYERtechnology
GeekNoob :I am a geek computer user, started as a noob blogger, now a problogger. I am always open to knowledge and learning. I don’t believe things until I practically apply them. That is it for now, will keep adding as I come to know myself more.