Steps for backup outlook express inbox emails are:
1. Click on start.
2. Go to all programs.
3. Select Microsoft office.
4. Navigate to Microsoft outlook express.
5. Click on Microsoft outlook express.
6. Go to file menu and menus will open.
8. As you click on import and export option, an import and export wizard will open.
9. Select “export to a file” from “choose an action to perform” and click on next.
10. As you click on next, an export to a file wizard will open with various file type option.
11. Select personal folder file (.pst) as it is recommended. Click on next.
12. An export personal folder wizard will open with inbox highlighted by default.
13. Select the option what you want to export for outlook express backup like emails, contacts, notes, addresses, inbox etc.
14. You can also take whole outlook express backup by collapsing the personal folders and check the sub folder option if you want to export sub folder also, click on next.
15. A wizard will open in which you have to browse the location where you want to save the outlook express backup of emails, contacts, notes, addresses and inbox.
16. In options keep the “replace duplicates with items exported” selected and click on next.
17. After this a wizard will open where you can set the name and password for the outlook express backup folder and then click ok.
18. Close the outlook express and navigate to the location where you have saved your outlook express backup and use it.
So we have successfully learned today to backup outlook express inbox emails and contacts and also will be learning in the next post to use it. I would be glad if you folks would like to share or comment, critics are most welcome with all due respect.