If you decide to start your blog with blogger and use the templates by Blogger Templates, then all templates have an attribution ‘Powered by Blogger’ at bottom or in the sidebar section. Attribution is a gadget which says ‘Powered by Blogger’ i.e it is designed by Blogger Template designers. If you try to make some changes in it or remove it then you will noticed that attribution ‘Powered by Blogger’ gadget is locked and you are able to edit Copyright section by adding your blog details. Many of us frustrated by receiving the same result, after tried so many hooks and crooks to customize the attribution section ‘Powered by Blogger’. Bloggers thought that it is fixed and leave it, but the answer is that you can remove it and even able to customize it according to your blog requirements by following few simply steps explained below.
How to remove or edit attribution ‘Powered by Blogger’ from Blogger :
1. Login to your blogger account .
2. At home, click on your blog link.
3. Navigate to the dashboard, go to Template option.
4. Click on ‘Edit HTML’.
5. Select the Coding > Copy > Paste it on any editor Notepad, Microsoft Word, Notepad++.
6. Whichever editor you use, Press Ctrl + F.
7. Search below Code:
8. Replace the ‘true’ with ‘false’ in above code of line. (remember ‘f’ of ‘false’ should be small)
9. Select the code > Copy it > Paste it again to the template HTML section.
10. Click on Save Template Button.
By these few steps your attribution ‘Powered by Blogger’ gadget becomes unlock and it can be removed or customized by navigating to the Layout Option from dashboard.
• Switch to Layout Section.
• You Find ‘Edit Link’ on attribution gadget, click on it.
• Configure Attribution ‘Powered by Blogger’ window will open.
• You find the ‘Remove’ button, click on it.
• Click on ‘Save arrangement’ in Layout Section.
• Click on View Blog and see the change.
Hope this will help you !