Disk cleanup in windows 7 helps to manage the hard disk space and free up space that is filled with unwanted file. If you wish to reduce the huge mass of unnecessary files stored on your hard disk or free up disk space to help your computer to run faster and to keep it safe, use disk cleanup. Disk cleanup in windows 7 is a small program that helps you to avoid unnecessary filling up of your hard disk. It removes temporary files, empties the recycle bin, and removes a variety of system files and other items that you no longer need or not used by you since long time.
These steps will explain how to do Disk Cleanup in windows 7 Hard Disk:
• Click my computer icon on desktop screen.
• Select the hard drive you want to clean up and right click on it.
• Pop up menu list will open, navigate to properties option and click on it.
• A properties wizard will open, click on disk cleanup in general tab.
• In the disk cleanup dialog box, select the check boxes for the file types that you want to delete, and then click OK.
• In the message box that appears, click on delete files.
Perform the mentioned process of disk cleanup in windows 7 once in a week, it makes your computer to run faster and keeps it safe as it removes clutters from your hard disk.
Get information and news on various fields as geeknoob.com is a no niche blog covering how to, technology, seo, blogging, health, stories, money making, festivals and events. This blog uses premium CommentLuv The version of CommentLuv on this site is no longer supported. Notify me of follow-up comments? Submit the word you see below: Enter YourName@YourKeywords is now Dofollow! "blog comments powered by Disqus"