Valentines Day is a day to express your love and affection to your partner and show your friends that how romantic are you. Now it’s not the trend to write a letter or email to show your feelings. The simplest way is to update your Whatsapp Status with romantic status quotes. These quotes are very impressive and expressive as they convey your feelings in very few words. So make these single line quotations your Whatsapp status on this valentines day and wish your friends Happy Valentines day!
Happy Valentines Day Whatsapp Status and Quotes:
1. Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart
2. True friends are hard to find, because the best ones are already mine! I love my Friends. Happy Valentines Day
3. I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.Happy Valentines Day
4. There is abundant testimony That if we choose love rather than self, We gain immeasurably
5. As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you
6. When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it’s a text message from you….
7. A life without love is like a year without summer.Happy Valentines Day
8. Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning
9. When you love someone, you pick up the little things and magically turn them into something special
10. In melody divine, My heart it beats to rapturous love, I long to call you mine.
11. When love is not madness, it is not love. Happy Valentines Day
12. Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
13. Love is knowing that some one is there for you always. Happy Valentines Day
14. I forgot your name. Can I call you mine? And, in case you forget my name too, call me yours!
15. Love doesn’t need to be equal or be fair, it only needs to be real
16. Every once in a while, someone comes into your life and you will wonder how you ever lived life without him. That’s love
17. Its hard to forget the past with someone you want a future with..
18. (I) AM (L)UCKY T(O) HA(V)E A FRI(E)ND LIKE YO(U).
I’m not addicted to texting, I’m addicted to the person I’m texting
19. Love is like a smile, Love is like a song, Love is a great emotion,That keeps us going strong
20. Love is the greatest feeling, Love is like a play, Love is what I feel for you,Each and every day
21. I love you with my heart, My body and my soul, I love the way I keep loving, Like a love I cant control.
22. A day without you is a life without heart! Love you sooo Much, honey! Happy Valentines Day!
23. Each time I saw you, my heart starts pumping hard and shouts ” You’re so lucky”. Happy Valentines Day Dear
24. When I see you in front of me, I start loving my life and thanking God for letting you in! Love You!
25. Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’
26. Love is blind… let’s be practical…lets open eyes and see our valentine
27. Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. BE My Valentine!
28. My darling, you bring joy to my life. Happy Valentines Day!
29. My every movement spent with you is diamond for me. I love you my Valentine
30. I want you in every way. I want you to be with me every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day
31. Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other
32. Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before
33. Valentine’s Day money-saving tip: Break up on Feb 13th, get back together on the 15th
34. My friends are the most weirdest, most craziest people i know but i love them..
35. You are the love of my life and I’ll be yours forever
36. Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved
37. Dear my valentine you are the key to my heart!!!
38. A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you
39. Everything is clearer when you’re in love
40. My days and nights are spend thinking of you My dreams have come true Now that you are in my life Happy Valentine’s Day!