In case you like any theme but according to you colors are not going with the design, then you can completely change the color of the theme you want and use it as your twitter background.
Steps to Change Twitter Background :
1. Log in to your twitter account
2. On Home page, at top right corner you will find wheel with down arrow symbol. Click on it
3. Navigate to the Settings Options, after keyboard shortcuts
4. As you click on it your account page will open, there you find the Design Option in the menus under account section in left corner
A) Select any of the Premade Themes
B) Select theme from Themeleon (It’s a twitter profile designer website) from thousands of themes and colour patterns
C) Upload the image(.jpeg, .jpg, .png etc) from your system (like logo of your company)
6. After finalizing the theme, you can customize it and see the changes then and there. They will not be saved until you click on save button
7. If you want to use the logo on your whole twitter background, then check Tile background option
9. Similarly you can change the Background Colour, Link Colour and Overlay
Make your Twitter Profile attractive and effective. No need to have much technical knowledge. Just follow the above steps and change your twitter background.